Two Business Advisors – Location: Gaza and Ramallah.
The Business Advisor will be responsible for a diverse range of specific technical functions, which include among others:
1. Develop a business plan, and financial strategy;
2. Develop bookkeeping and financial reporting system;
3. Develop a chart of accounts and configure the accounting software to meet the needs of the SME;
4. Compile reasonable historical financial statements;
5. Develop financial projections;
6. Assist the SME with the loan application process, as needed;
7. Provide additional TA including classroom training, as needed;
8. Mentoring and coaching;
9. Networking and collaboration with other service providers and business associations.
· University degree with Accounting and Finance background;
· 3-5 years of experience in SME finance and development;
· Knowledge of credit analysis, financial analysis, risk management, and credit administration procedures;
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel;
· Strong teamwork, written and verbal communication skills; and
· Excellent writing and reporting skills in English.
To apply, please send your CV, and a cover letter by email to email@example.com
or fax to 02-242-2037 no later than Monday, Jan 2, 2017. Candidates must clearly indicate which position they are applying for. Please send one application either by email or fax, but not both. MEII is an equal opportunity employer.
-- Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.