MEII is currently managing $330 million in SME loan guarantee facilities. We have conducted due diligence on $336 million in SME loan applications, and approved $216 million in loans.
23,036 jobs sustained including 5,634 female employment opportunities.
Cumulative net loss rate less than 2%.
66% of approved loans are below $100,000.
The average loan size is $130,000 with an average loan tenor of 3 years.
MEII'S PROVEN TRACK RECORD IN PALESTINE
- More than 400 SMEs trained.
- 340 new accounting software programsinstalled.
- 73% were in marginalized areas.
- 21% were for female enterprises.
- 20% were start-up projects.
- 84 university interns were trained, of which 45% were employed.
- 22 registered financial intermediaries.
- More than 450 registered SMEs on the platform.
- 120 active loan applications posted.
- 45 SMEs financed through the matchmaking platform
LOAN GUARANTEE FACILITIES
- MEII launched its first 10 year, US $160 million LGF in 2008
- Second 10 year, US $50 million TCGF in 2013
- Third 10 year, US $30 million SGF in 2014; and
- Latest 12 year, US$ 100 million LGF3 in 2016.